Sunday 2 November 2014

Liebster Award


So, a few people have nominated me to do the liebster award tag post. I thought I'd do it as I've only just started blogging and want to get as involved in the community as I can. Thank you for nominating me Hannah's world, Dominoe's Diary ,Millie-Kate and Kiki!! 

The Rules
  1.  Thank the person who nominated you and display the award on your post.
  2. Answer the questions posted by the person who nominated you.
  3.  Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs with under 200 followers to answer a new list of questions you've come up with.
  5. Inform the bloggers that you've nominated them.
My answers

I'm going to choose 11 of my favourite questions from the people who nominated me (Kiki's questions aren't included as she nominated me after the majority of this blogpost was already typed up).

Millie-Kate asked:
  1. What do you order at Starbucks? Anything seasonal, I'm always sucked in by that gimmick.
  2. Favourite youtuber? Essiebutton at the moment, particularly her vlog channel.
  3. Favourite Disney film? Mary Poppins, definitely.
  1. What is your least favourite subject at school? It was always that typical Maths/P.E. tie.
  2. Favourite chocolate bar? Ooh that's difficult, Snickers I think.
  3. Spring or Autumn? I can't choose, they both build up the excitement for Summer/Winter and they're both very beautiful, maybe Autumn? No I don't know.
  4. What are you afraid of? So many things I don't know where to start, I'm very scaredy, 'What aren't you afraid of?' would probably be a shorter list.
  1. What's (was) your favourite subject at school? When I was younger I liked English and Art, when I was a bit older definitely history.
  2. What's the first thing you do in the morning? Usually scroll through my social networks on my phone.
  3. What would you do if you could turn back time? It depends on the limits of this time travel, I wouldn't want to change anything (that always goes disastrously wrong in movies) but there's lots of things in history I'd like to witness without being directly involved and with the option of being able to time travel back immediately.
  4. Why did you start blogging? Its a fun and productive hobby, I love writing and blogging helps to improve it through regular practice and it can eventually offer you some really cool opportunities.
11 facts about me
  1. I have double jointed fingers.
  2. I have two cats and a dog.
  3. My favourite film is Mary Poppins.
  4. I've never been outside of Europe.
  5. I've never broken a bone.
  6. As a small child I had more imaginary friends than I could remember the names of and was in some kind of who-can-have-the-most-imaginary-friends competition with my friend.
  7. I'm still close to that friend now.
  8. I still read a Horrid Henry Christmas book every Christmas (Christmas traditions die hard).
  9. I don't often paint my nails.
  10. I cry easily.
  11. I have a bath almost every evening when its cold.
My Nominees


My Questions
  1. Where would you most like to travel to?
  2. What's your favourite smell?
  3. What's your least favourite food?
  4. Given the choice, would you travel to the past or the future?
  5. What's you favourite sweet?
  6. What book that you had to read for school did you most hate?
  7. Cake or cookies?
  8. What country are you from?
  9. What's your favourite thing about autumn?
  10. What do you waste the most money on?
  11. Where would you most like to live?
Well, that took me longer than I thought it would, how can it be so difficult to think of 11 random facts about yourself? Oh well, at least I got a post up today. See you Tuesday (hopefully)!!
Eva xx


No comments:

Post a Comment