Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream Review



There seems to be more and more lip creams on the market recently and I love them, so today I thought I'd share my favourite, the Sleek Matte Lip Cream. These are one of the best lasting lip products I've ever used and cost only £4.99. They stay on all day but come off easily enough with make up remover in the evening, they feel incredibly light on the lips and I have not found them at all drying as I sometimes do with matte lipsticks. The shade 'party pink' is a particularly gorgeous colour- a sort of coral-red on the lips. I also own 'Petal' which is a pretty blue toned pale pink and a little harder to wear. The range of shades is the main downfall of this product for me as there is only 6 and not many of them are universally wearable, though I do want to pick up the classic red shade 'Rioja Red' as I'm so in love with the formula.

I'd love to hear anyone else's lip cream recommendations and I hope you're having a lovely day, see you soon!
Eva xx

2 comments:

  1. These look great, def want to try that red x x x

    www.nadjetluisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete