Saturday 15 November 2014

10 Minute Make up Routine

(apologies for the iPhone flash photography, I'm struggling with this only a few hours of good light thing)

Today I thought I'd run through the make up I wear when there's no time for neatly applied dark lipstick, highlighting, contouring or winged eye liner. Simple and trustworthy, I almost (but not quite) went as far as to call this my everyday make up routine.

I apply Revlon Colorstay foundation as a base with a Real Techniques expert face brush with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer blended under eyes and on any blemishes with a Real Techniques deluxe crease brush. A little of an MUA Cream Blusher is dabbed on my cheeks, blending it out with my finger tips. This is a good one for quick application as its not too pigmented and never seems to manage to look as though its too much or in the wrong place. On my eyes I blend a Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eye shadow in On and On Bronze on my eyelids and line my lower lash line with it using a Real Techniques accent brush before curling my lashes and applying a couple of coats of Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof mascara, which holds the curl all day. Then I run a bit of clear brow gel through my eyebrows (I'm using Rimmel Brow This Way currently) and put on a lip colour that doesn't require too careful an application- like Revlon lip butter in pink truffle, which is a favourite 'my lips but better' shade of mine, and you're done!

See you Monday!
Eva xx




No comments:

Post a Comment