Tuesday 23 December 2014

DIY Christmas Gift Tags



For all you last minute gift wrappers out there, I thought I'd share the way I've made my gift tags this Christmas, in case you wanted to add a cute personal touch to your wrapping. I found this a really fun creative thing to do and it left me feeling very Christmassy. You just need old newspaper, watercolour paints, paper/ card (both in the colour you want the gift tags and white for backing) and a biro and a bit of glitter for the finishing touches. I drew simple, Christmas themed shapes on the back of a page of newspaper, cut them out and painted them with a wash of colour so that the print showed through. Then I stuck them on to the gift tags I'd cut out of brown paper backed with lined white paper and added the finishing touches- usually just a sprinkle of gold glitter, before hole punching them ready to be written and added to presents.

Do you get as into gift wrapping as I do? Merry Christmas eve eve, see you soon!
Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment