Thursday 4 December 2014

A Mini Beauty Christmas Wishlist


Today I thought I'd share a few things on my beauty wishlist at the moment (none of which I expect to actually receive for Christmas, in case you needed a disclaimer)

1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation- because I haven't been able to justify buying it for myself when I already have about 5 foundations on the go, but who hasn't given it a good review?

2. Urban Decay Naked palette- because I told myself you only need one Naked palette when I bought the Naked 3 earlier this year, but I've changed my mind. Bronze toned neutrals are nothing like rose toned neutrals. Bronze toned neutrals are a necessity.

3. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set- because while its time in the spotlight may have come and gone, but its still a beautiful brush set and I still don't own it. I'm just hoping someone buys me this at some point because I feel like I can't justify buying it for myself.

4. Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret- because I love every shade and I always hear good things about Nars Lip Pencils.

Let me know what make up is on your Christmas wish list in the comments! See you soon!
Eva xx

6 comments:

  1. The Nars foundation is also on my wishlist but I REALLY want the Lorac Pro Palette as it is so hard to find in Belgium :(

    -Hassna // http://xoclassy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I want to try that too I think I'm gonna have to wait for someone I know to go to America so I can persuade them to bring one back for me haha

      Delete
  2. I really really really want to try the Nars foundation, I've heard such good things!

    Kayleigh & Abby // SBW-D.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! The name pallet is amazing :) Mine is old a well used but it's still my favourite.
    I just did a similar Christmas Wish List if you're interested!! xoxo

    http://haileysworkshop.blogspot.ca/2014/11/christmas-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete