Monday 19 January 2015

Feeling Peachy


Lets just ignore the date on the calendar and the ice I slipped over on when I took my dog for a walk this morning, I'm embracing the spring colours early this year. And my favourite way to bring spring into my daily make up is peach cheeks and lips. So today I'm running through my 6 of my favourite drugstore peach blushes and lip products.

Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait- very pretty and easy to wear, though I'm always a it unsure about the gold sparkle running through it.
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss- you have to build this up for the colour to really come out but its really moisturising.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 705 Lets Get Naked- Goes on smoothly and easily, smells and looks lovely, though its moisturising formula means its not very long lasting.

Cheeks
MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blush in Yummy- So cheap, pigmented and gorgeous, I'm reaching for this blush almost everyday at the moment.
Sleek Face Form palette in Fair- The Nars Orgasm-esque peach blush in this palette with a gold shimmer running through it is so pretty and pigmented.
Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Blush in Sunkissed Cherry- While this can be a bit annoying to apply, its so long lasting and both the formula and colour look beautiful on the skin.

Is anyone else into peach make up in January? See you soon!
Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment