Tuesday 13 January 2015

5 Mini Reviews


Today I thought I'd do a few quick little reviews of some beauty products I've either bought recently or been given for Christmas and have been trying out over the past few weeks.

Real Techniques Stippling brush- I bought this to apply cream blush which it does excellently, it makes it very quick and easy to apply it super evenly. I have tried to use it to apply liquid foundation and was not convinced- possibly because I'm not used to the comparatively time consuming stippling method of applying foundation.

Maybelline Color drama lip pencil in Keep it Classy- The colour of this is gorgeous but I have no idea how to describe it, in artificial lighting it looks a dark plum but it day light it seems much pinker- something of a muted fuchsia. This is also very easy to apply and I love the lightweight, long lasting formula.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty- I love the way this multi functions as a mask and a scrub but I haven't really used it enough to see a real difference in my skin.

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob- This converted me to a lip liner lover in one use, its such a beautiful colour to wear on its own or with a subtle pink lipstick and is so easy to use to make your lips look bigger and your lipstick last longer.

Sleek Face Form in Fair- The highlighter and Nars Orgasm-esque blush are both beautiful and whilst I found the bronzer too warm toned to contour with, the formula of all 3 powders is lovely.

Have you tried any of these products? Please let me know your thoughts on them in the comments! See you soon,
Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment