Sunday 8 March 2015

Illamasqua Multi Facet Palette- My New Travel Essential


So there are make up basics that you'll always want to have with you when you travel if you're wanting to wear make up when you're away. For me that's my current face base of choice, mascara and tools (a few of my favourite brushes and an eyelash curler). If you're wanting to go further than that, this palette- Illamasqua Multi Facet in Aura- does pretty much everything else (aside from lips, I have yet to find anything to help me kick the habit of bringing about 10 'just in-case' lipsticks everywhere I go). The best thing about this is that it combines 2 cream products- the taupe contour (which also use to fill in my brows and as an eye shadow base) and gorgeous cream highlight, with 6 powders- a pretty blush, 2 matte neutral eye shadows, a lovely highlight shadow and a black with a little bit of a silver shimmer running through it. There's also a dark brow powder, though as it's far too dark for my eyebrows I use it as another matte shadow. So you get a lot in such a tiny, travel friendly palette- I can get my (quite small) hand around it relatively easily. The brush is tiny and so cute, the slanted liner/brow end is particularly good but the other brush is a bit small to get anything done and you're going to need a few other brushes to best use this palette any way. The quality of the products is good but unspectacular, not worth the £45 original price, but I received it as a gift and I believe its on sale at half price on the Illamasqua website. All in all, this is a great little palette to travel with or to take out with you if you're wanting to change your make up look from day to night on the go.

What are your make up travel essentials? See you soon- hopefully it won't take me as long to get my next post up!

Eva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment