Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Beauty Birthday Wishlist


My 18th Birthday is coming up next week so (mostly because I love making these collages) I decided I'd do another little beauty wishlist. Again, I'm not expecting anyone to buy me any of this, in case you needed a disclaimer.

  1. Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm- because while I really struggle to justify spending more than £3 on a lip balm for myself, none of my lip balms have really been cutting it this winter and I'd love to try something new.
  2. Mac Lipsticks- because with so many shades to choose from, you can never have too many. Top of my wishlist are Plumful, Lady Danger, Russian Red, Cosmo and Sunny Seoul.
  3. Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush- because of all the beautiful new Real Techniques brushes, this one looks like it'd be the most use to me as I have neither an easy contour brush in my collection nor the skill to create a good contour without one.
  4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush- because they're just so beautiful, although I've yet to go and swatch them so I don't know which one I'd like the most.
  5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick- because everything about these appeals to me, they're supposed to have an amazing formula, I love almost every shade and the packaging is gorgeous.
  6. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush- because I love a dewy blush, especially coming into Spring.
Let me know what's on your wishlist at the moment! See you soon!
Eva xx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good wishlist! I really want to try a real techniques brush
    Laurenx
    Itsarandomlifeforus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should I love them! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you! You should I love them! x

      Delete